Securely Mail Your Device
Your Mobile accepts repair orders from all over the World. If you have a problem with your device and can’t make it into the store. Feel free to mail us the device. Just fill out the form and follow our guidelines to safely ship your device into us.
- If possible set a password on the device. When it comes time for repair, the technician will require this password to properly test the device. We will contact you as soon as we receive the device.
- If possible, we recommend backing up all your personal information and wiping the device prior to sending in the device.
- Do not put any personal information inside the box.
- Use the contact form to the left and send us your name, phone number, phone IMEI and a brief problem description. See how to retrieve phone IMEI.
- Your Mobile Recommends Canada Post Xpresspost to make sure your device gets to us quickly, and safely.
- $19.95 Return Shipping will be added to your order as long as you are within Canada. United States & Other countries please contact us about shipping rates.
- Your Mobile will generate a PayPal invoice once the repair is completed. Once payment is received, the device will be shipped back to you.
Your Mobile Inc.
Suite 100 – 10525 Jasper Ave