How to enter APN Settings into a Blackberry
Devices running Blackberry 10 or newer
- Go to Text Messages
- Press the Menu button (three dots)
- Go to Settings
- Press Text Messages
- Press the MMS tab
- Press the Advanced setting
- Under APN enter the APN from ‘Provider Settings’ below this section.
- Under MMSC URL enter MMSC from ‘Provider Settings’ below
- Press Save
- On the home screen, swipe across and tap Settings
- Under System Settings, select Networks and Connections
- Select Networks
- Choose Mobile Network
- Ensure Mobile Network and Data Services are turned on.
- Tap the cog icon at the bottom to open the APN settings
- Under APN enter the word wholesale
- Under MMSC URL enter MMSC from ‘Proivder Settings’ below this section.
- Press Save
Older Blackberry Devices
Note: Contact the wireless service provider to obtain the Access Point Name (APN), user name, and password.
- On the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options.
- Note: Depending on the theme running on the BlackBerry smartphone, click Settings > Options specific to the network being used.
- Complete one of the following:
- For BlackBerry Device Software version 4.0 or earlier, click TCP/IP.
- For BlackBerry Device Software version 4.1 to 5.0, click Advanced Options, then TCP/IP.
- For BlackBerry OS version 6 to 7.1, click Device, then Advanced System Settings, then TCP/IP.
- For BlackBerry OS 10, swipe down from the top of the home screen and choose Settings > Network Settings > Mobile Network