How to Enter APN Settings on Android
- Insert your SIM Card in to phone
- Select Settings
- Select More… under Wireless and Networks
- Select Mobile Networks (or Cellular Networks in Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0 & Nougat 7.0)
- Select Access Point Names
- Press Menu
- Press New APN or + symbol
- In the new APN screen, enter the appropriate provider settings from below.
- Press Menu and Save
- Ensure the new APN is selected
- Restart your phone
You Can find APN settings for specific providers here.